Some benefits of becoming an apprentice practitioner with 3PGC…
- Live coaching sessions with experienced practitioners
- Monthly Apprentice Practitioner mentoring group Zoom sessions(live)
- Practitioner Q&A videos
- Reading for Depth Book Club videos
- Practitioner videos
- The four session Foundations Course. This course is highly recommended for all members to lay the foundation for the 3 Principles.
- Recordings from practitioner supervision sessions
- Recordings from previous practitioner events
- Additional Resources – links to various papers and blogs regarding the Three Principles
- Discount on 3PGC events and conferences specifically for Practioners
- Discount on 3PGC courses/events
If you’re interested in becoming an approved 3PGC apprentice practitioner. Move along to the apllication below.
Requirements to become a 3PGC Apprentice Practitioner
As part of your training as an apprentice, you will begin by watching to the required Foundations Video course, you will utilize the offered videos, mentoring sessions, and events to deepen your grounding and to prepare yourself for being a Listed Practitioner. (either participate in or view online later, all the offered programs, projects and events that are offered to the Apprentice Practitioners.)
Read the 3PGC Principles-Based Practitioner Philosphy
Apprentice Practitioner Application
If you meet all four of the listed criteria and agree with the 3PGC Principles-Based Practitioner Philosophy, please proceed to purchase the free application and fill it out. Once your application is accepted, you will receive a link to register and pay the annual apprentice practitioner dues. Thank you for your interest and support in bringing the Three Principles to a broader audience.