Are you interested in being listed as a Registered Three Principles Practitioner on the 3PGC.org website?
Some benefits of becoming a registered practitioner with 3PGC…
- Listing in the 3PGC Practitioner Directory
- Post your events, books, blogs, podcasts, and YouTube channels.
- Opportunity to speak on a 3PGC hosted webinar uploaded to the 3PGC YouTube channel.
- Live coaching sessions with experienced practitioners
- Monthly Apprentice Practitioner mentoring group Zoom sessions(live)
- Practitioner Q&A videos
- Reading for Depth Book Club videos
- Practitioner videos
- The four session Foundations Course. This course is highly recommended for all members to lay the foundation for the 3 Principles.
- Recordings from practitioner supervision sessions
- Recordings from previous practitioner events
- Additional Resources – links to various papers and blogs regarding the Three Principles
- Discount on 3PGC events and conferences specifically for Practioners
- Discount on 3PGC courses/events
Here’s how it works…
Requirements to become a 3PGC 3PGC Practitioner are:
To download the requirements, click here.
As a professional organization, the 3PGC upholds a level of standards for a practitioner to qualify as an approved provider that’s listed on our 3PGC practitioner directory.
If you’re interested in becoming an approved 3PGC practitioner. Move along to the apllication below.