Application administration fee: $25
Here’s how it works…
You’ll receive an email with a downloadable Practitioner Registration Application. Please fill out the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check to see if you meet these four criteria:
1. You currently have a separate practice where you exclusively teach the 3 Principles as the way to help improve the mental well-being of your clients.
2. You have taught the Three Principles for a minimum of two years
3. You routinely refer to Sydney Banks as a primary source in your work and recommend his books and recordings to your clients
4. You are able to commit time and financial support to 3PGC:
Provide occasional content (e.g. blogs, podcasts, Q&A, articles) for publication on the website, or periodically volunteer in some other capacity (planning, organizing, administrative)
Contribute financially to 3PGC annually in accordance with the Annual Practitioner Membership Dues of $150 per year and any additional donations if you are able and willing to make
Some benefits of becoming a registered practitioner with 3PGC…
• listing in the 3PGC Registered Practitioner Directory on the 3PGC.org web site
• regular videos by the 3PGC Board and other experienced 3PGC practitioners to help deepen your grounding in the 3 Principles
• monthly practitioner Q&A webinars that present a wonderful opportunity for 3PGC registered practitioners to ask any questions about clients or their practices
• discount on 3PGC events and conferences specifically for Registered Practitioners
• be a part of a larger effort to help humanity • referrals from general public as well as other practitioners
• post your events, books, blogs and podcasts, seen by our 5,000 plus mailing list
• opportunity to speak on a 3PGC hosted webinar with the recordings uploaded to our YouTube channel.
Visit https://3pgc.org/become-a-registered-practitioner/ for complete information on becoming a registered practitioner with 3PGC.